600 S. Ocean Blvd.
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
As a Town Commission-appointed, record-keeping officer, theTown Clerk is responsible for the preparation, execution, and archiving of all Town
Commission documents as prescribed by State law and Manalapan Code
These duties include:
- Archiving Town Commission documents, official proceedings, ordinances, and resolutions
- Maintaining boards and commissions applications and appointments
- Administering business registrations
- Maintaining Town Commission meeting and election materials
- Developing agreements and leases
- Providing Notary Public services
- Publicizing of legal notices
- Recording official documents